Blockchain is booming! Don’t take our word for it, Data speaks for itself!
Upwork listed Blockchain as the topmost fastest-growing skill in their 2018 Q1 skills index.
LinkedIn Emerging Job reports 2020 has listed Blockchain in almost every country wise report, be it USA, UK, Canada or India, it’s the number one skill you need to boost your career.
Glassdoor according to thenextweb, is currently advertising a total of 5,711 blockchain jobs globally. Currently, US employers account for around half of those, with 2,616 vacancies on offer. The UK is the runner-up with 1,015 blockchain-related job ads, followed by India with 257 vacancies.
How the Beginners Track is going to help you become a certified Blockchain Consultant?
Blockchain represents a major transformation for key industries such as financial services, real estate, healthcare, insurance, public sector and many more. The demand for blockchain professionals has grown significantly and by 2025, 18 percent of the world’s GDP will be on Blockchain technologies (Source: World Economic Forum). According to ZipRecruiter, the average annual salary of a Blockchain Developer ranges from $100k to $160k i.e ranging anywhere in between ₹70,00,000 per annum to ₹1,00,00,000 per annum. Top industries include:
- Financial and banking services
- Cloud storage
- Travel and transportation
- Media and entertainment
- Government and public sector
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Retail and e-commerce
The beginner’s track includes the following courses;
- The Blockchain Essence
- Blockchain Use cases 1.0
- Introduction to Hyperledger and Ethereum
- Introduction to DApps (Decentralized Apps)
- Introduction to Distributed Ledger Technology
- Libra: The Facebook Digital Currency (ADD-ON 1)
- Types of Blockchain (ADD-ON 2)
- Blockchain Cosmos (ADD-ON 3)
Apart from these, you get access to an exclusive Bonus course which we would like to keep it as a surprise, signup to find out!
- Beginners Certification
- Easy to understand language
- Self Paced & learning on the go
- Quizzes & Assessments
- Research Opportunity, Live Project & Internship Assistance
- Free access to the future upgrades to our platform (Including Jobs Portal, Freelance & Project listing platform)
- 24×7 learner assistance and priority support